Sunday, March 15, 2009

* Tagged By Bobo*

1. Name The People You Tagged
Nipah
Tiffany
Bryan
Audrey
Sze ting
Alyssa
Rui yi
Wan pei
Grace
Lee zing
Valentina
kithow
2. Describe Yourself In One Word
Sot
3. Who would you pick , someone who really loves you , or the one you love ? erm... the one i love! ^^
4. Have you ever loved someone before but never had the courage to tell him/her?
... skip this ok ma...==''
5. How if people reject your confess face to face?
wats it mean?? hehe ^^
6. God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special, what will you say to that person?
I love u forever!!!
7. What will u say to a person who doesn’t want to believe u?
Wo cai bu xi han !!! heng!!!
8. Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
yes
9. Do you have something special with you all the time?
yes
10. Long distance love ?
erm.. so hard.
11. Best place to cry.
in boyfriend's hug??? XD
12. Who do you love the most?
hard to choose...
13. Tell us of your dream last night?
I Dream someone!!! bt i cant tell it... XD
14. Ever hated someone so bad?
Sure!
15. The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
Cant tell it...
16. The last person you had a beer with?
I never drink beer oh...
17. The last person you went to the movies with?
Sister
18. The last person you talked on the cell phone with?
Hui jing
19. The last person you hugged?
Boyfriend!XD
20. The last person you yelled at..
erm... forget oredi..
21. In the last week have you kissed someone?
Of course! i kiss my tortoise everytime!!! XD
22. Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
Yesterday, bcuz some bad things >.<
23. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
Top secret X] It will always in my heart forever
24. If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
Paris
25. What you hate the most?
no money
26. What would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
Math , oso the subject hate the most!
27. Five facts About Me :
Love fashion
Lazy
Sot
Always dream some weird things
Wanna in love XD
28. Five things that scare me:
Drop class
Exam
Homework
Noise
Ppl same clothes with me
29. Two Songs Playing in My Head Lately:
Love story- taylor swiff
Circus-Britney Spear
30. Five Things I treasure in my life:
Family
Friends
My tortoise
Boyfriend??? XD
My home

No comments: